Maintaining and upgrading the Park to Park Trails is a costly task to undertake, so to help raise funds Park to Park implemented a user fee system through the sales of trail passes in 2006.
Passes are required for all Motorized users along the entire trail route maintained by the Park to Park Trail Association.
Users required to purchase passes are ATVers, SXSers, and Trail Bikers. Horseback riders, dogsledders, cyclists, walkers and joggers pay no fee but donations are always welcomed. Snowmobilers pay through their OFSC permits.
IMPORTANT TRAIL PASS FACTS:
- Trail Passes are issued to the person, but can be used on any machine that person owns, by anyone authorized by the pass holder to use it. So, if you own 2 machines, but only ride one at a time, or have multiple users of one machine, you'll only need one pass.
- Season Pass purchases receive a sticker that may be attached to a machine, your paper pass becomes invalid upon receipt of sticker pass. Daily and weekly passes receive a paper pass only.
- All pass holders must sign conditions of sale before passes will be issued
- Special Event Passes are required for organized events; please contact our office for more information.
- ATV/UTV/Trail Bike use on the trail is seasonal from April 1st to November 30th, opening date may be delayed to after April 1st if trail conditions are not suitable for ATV travel. Snowmobiles use the trail from December 1st to March 31st.
- ONLY the Park to Park Trail Association’s “Trail Pass” is acceptable on our Trail System.
Trail Pass Vendors
Trail passes can be purchased from a number of vendors across the trail network.
- Comfort Inn
- Parry Sound KOA
- Petro Canada (Georgian Bay Travel Centre - Hwy 400 Exit 214)
- Rosseau Road Powersports and Marine
- Grand Tapattoo Resort
- Trailside Park
- Orrville Bakery
- Duck Lake Store
- Kirk's Gas Station
- McMurrich/Monteith Township Office
- Mobile Marine
- Muskoka Rentals